Tuesday, February 21, 2006

We Shall Overcome

Second Sock Syndrome is being beat into the ground by a combination of external motivation, procrastination, and button-making. I've got like 3 rounds of the second sock done. *le huge sigh*

Anyway, here's a Team Turkey button I made (really late, too...), because I don't think there's a team turkey and i'm sure I can't be the only Turkish knitter out there. Cheering for the figure skater who is like the whole team. (Kind of reminds me of our school track team... >_<)

Argh. Just lost a sentence. Oh noes.
You know you knit too much when someone blogs about computer issues and says "I need to buy a cable" and you think "Wait, they come seperately?"

Warning: Rated R language ahead. If you're a little kiddie, cover your eyes but don't scream.
Good night. If you happen to be homework, I'd like to say "Fuck you" and go away before I stab this hairbrush up your arse. :)

No comments: