Friday, February 10, 2006

Opening Ceremonies

I have knit an inch of the cuff of sock one. Woo. We have progress and the descent into madness. It's fun, I swear.
US1s, Lion Brand Magic Stripes Regatta Blue. I'm using the tennis-ball container again, to keep the needles and working yarn all nice.

Now, the big debate is whether I should bring my knitting to the movie tomorrow. It might get really screwed up, and it might not. We'll see. I will probably be bringing it to school for the next week, though, despite the fact that we've got way too many tests. Argh. Actually, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday should be fun. And we might get a snow day on Monday: There's like a 2% chance, probably.
Soccer practice tomorrow, so no knitting time. And Sunday will be knit/study day.

Uhh, not much else to say, besides the fact that at the rate I'm going, it will be quite hard to finish by the end. I smell a couple all-nighters. And perhaps cutting back the definition of finish Jaywalkers to finish a Jaywalker. :P Not yet, though. I'm an athelete and a physlete and a knitlete, and I will not lower my expectations. *triumphant smile* ;-}

No comments: