Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Details, details.

So I signed up. I'm doing Jaywalkers, I've got the needles, the yarn, the buttons, and the stress. This should be fun. Umm, I guess I'm on the US sock team, or just the US team in general. Hm, whatever. It's not like we're competitive, right?
So anyway. In other knitting news, I started the thumb gore on glovelet #2, or the left one. I love the bright lurid green yarn with the bright lurid magenta needles. :P I resized it even more: 48 sts on US00s.
I like knitting while watching movies. I might do that tonight, because I'm totally slacking off and not doing homework. I feel kind of whatever-ish about it though, and at least I'm motivated to knit, right?
Ok, off to do something. Probably read and knit and watch tv. Good night, and good luck for all you Olympic Knitters. We'll all need it.

No comments: